Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Time capsule

Have you ever gone to Japan? Well if you have well you are really lucky; I hope I can go there as an exchange student, when I am in high school. I choose the topic of Japan for my blog so that I can learn more about Japan. I have been interested in Japan for many years. It all started over my brother taking Japanese in 8Th grade. Over the last seven years, I have learned some really funny and cool things. For instance, Japanese people use chopsticks to eat and also they use them in their hair. If you ever are friends with a Japanese person then never and I mean never. Their kimonos there are very expensive, but they are very pretty. I hope one day I can wear my kimono to Japan. I hope to learn about all the different types of food. Do you know how many different types of Japanese food there are? I have heard that Japanese shops here in Washington are really nice, but people say they are better in Paris. I would like to see if that is true? Do you believe that they are better in Paris or not? I have always thought about and I have seen Japanese houses but I still wounder what it would be like to live in one. I don't know if they are cozy? Or if they are big or small?

No comments: